Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind… Isaiah 54:2, NIV.
On the inside of each one of us is a blessed, prosperous, victorious person. This person is free from addictions and bad habits, confident and secure in God. But just because that’s in you doesn’t mean it’s going to automatically come out.
In today’s scripture, that word “transformed” in the original language is “metamorpho.” It’s where we get our word “metamorphose.” We know how a caterpillar metamorphoses into a butterfly. This is saying that if you meditate on God’s Word, then a transformation will take place.
Think about the little caterpillar. It’s very plain, nothing really special about it. At a certain point, it forms a cocoon. The metamorphose starts to take place. It’s a process. Little by little it changes. One day, it begins to push out of the cocoon. Before long, it goes from being one of the plainest insects to being one of the most beautiful. Instead of having to crawl on the ground and squirm around, it can now fly wherever it wants to go. Today, why don’t you break out of your cocoon? Believe that God is at work in you. Believe that He has good plans for you. Believe that He will complete every good work that He’s started in your life!
- Us: Bakit mo dinrop yung FinAct saka Cost?
- BM last sem: De, dati pa talaga dapat ako magdadrop bago pa lang yung quali, dapat nga shift na ko eh.
- Us: Dapat pala matagal na hindi mo na pinaabot ng third year, sayang.
- BM: Dapat nga kaso nag-enjoy kasi ako sa mga blockmate ko last sem, kayo-kayo, yung mga kasama ko kaya sabi ko hindi na ko magshishift. Kaso last sem lang pala ganun eh kaya ganito.
Yung feeling na nasa bahay na ko pero kailangan ko pa ring mag-earphones. Huhubels. Pano ba naman kasi, dun sila sa TV nanunuod ng series tapos ang lakas ng volume.
Temptation. Huhubels. NO. Prelim exams week, I can’t.
- Ako: *Aral aral*
- Mama: *insert my nickname here* Wala lang. Hihihi.
- Ako: MAAA. May ginagawa ako. Wag mo muna kong guluhin. Stressed na ko oh.
- Mama: Wala ka na ngang pasok bukas, stressed ka pa din?
- Ako: MAAA. Kahit walang pasok bukas, marami naman akong exam sa susunod na araw.
We don’t have any special powers because love itself is special.
Even if we followed the rules, we are still not recognized.
So proud fan of Alex G talaga! Hahaha. Nakakatuwa na siya na lang talaga naghohost. I mean, dati kapag naghohost siya lagi siyang may ka-partner, ngayon alone na. Hihihi.
Anonymous asked: If you're looking for heaven, it's sure as hell ain't in BSA.
May tama ka dyan anon :(
- Sunday: GA/ Araneta (9pm na dumating ng bahay)
- Monday: Aral tapos SJ tapos aral (11pm na natulog)
- Tuesday: Sobrang basa ng ulan tapos late na nakauwi (past 12 na nakatulog)
- Wednesday: School tapos may inasikaso pa after class (5pm na nakauwi) aral pa pagkauwi
- Thursday: Aral all day. Huhubels. (Medyo maaga ako nakatulog nito. Hahaha - 10:30 pm)
- Friday: 6 am umalis ng bahay 11:30 pm nakauwi. Huhubels.
- Saturday: Quiz all day. Walang masakyan pauwi/ World War Z. Medyo basa ng ulan at 9 pm na nakadating ng bahay.
- Ako: Feeling ko magbebreakdown na ako any moment. Huhubels. Tapos prelim week na kaya kailangan nang mag-aral.
Do not ever force yourself to be good enough for people. Find the people who already see that you are good enough.
IDC how I act with new people tho.
Hahaha. FTW Lerma version! Hahaha.